Monday, November 14, 2005

Hi all,

I have had so many people comment on how they are enjoying the updates and piccies on my blogspot - it seems I will have to be a little more disciplined about updating it so you all have something new to read!

The last few weeks have been very busy and quite exciting most of my time has been spent catching up with family and friends for various reasons/activities. Vic had a weekend in Melbourne to go to the races - I got to have a nice girly weekend with my dear friend Trina - who was an absolute doll and helped me sort out my house..... and shop!! You can't beat 'girl' time!!!!

All is well on the farm - the horses are full of spring grass. I have to exercise Tyler 3plus times a week at the moment, I even had to resort to getting up at 5.30am to do so in the weekend!!! Spring grass is to horses what chocolate and food colouring is to small children........ Gabriel has had to learn a new level of respect for the horses as Tyler has taken to chasing after him in the paddock.... and he managed to stand on Gabe the other day (he was fine - thank goodness!!). I am in the process of landscaping - so we might actually have a lawn, paths and a garden to cover the septic tank vents..... so I am stuffed at the end of the day!!

Oliver has managed to find his toes and on occassion get them in his mouth and suck on them, he has also discovered that he can put his own dummy in his mouth - not always the right way round or the right way up...... but he is getting there!! He is very fascinated with his own fingers, toes and legs at the moment. He is just so much fun - Vic and I are totally besotted with our little boy - because when we just don't think he can be anymore adorable he surprises us and does something new and even more cute - like singing to us when we are driving.

I have picked up some work........ no not back in the corporate rat race (Yet!)..... I am a horse sitter! I am now looking after horses for people who are going away and want someone experienced to handle thier horses. Pay is pretty good too - only a few hours work a week pays for a months upkeep of my own two horses........

Well that is all for tonight....... will post some recent piccies on here and promise to update more regularly now that I know I have a steady following!!!

No comments: