Tuesday, November 15, 2005

All about Ollie at 5 months....

Hi fans,

Ollie here again, thought I might jump on and give you all an update on me. My last two plunket visits have been very positive and I can tell Mum feels better after she has been to see the plunket lady. For those that are interested I am now 6.84kgs - that is over twice the weight I was five months ago when I was born!! I have grown HEAPS in the last two months and have actually grown up to what they consider a NZ average size......... I reckon it is the reflexology and baby massage Mum does with me every day.

I can see heaps better now and I have found these amazing things attached to my body that help me grab things so I can put them in my mouth - the cats tail, my toys and well..... anything really. It has taken me quite a few months to master how to use them but I have them pretty much sussed now - I like touching mums face although sometimes I miss and grab her throat - then she tells me to let go as I have what she calls "the Volcom Death Grip". Actually I can use my body lots better now - another thing I like to do is to snuggle into people - I love having snuggles!!!

My days are jammed packed with excitement - I have to have three sleeps during the day because I just get so tired out!!! Most mornings I am allowed to play in my jolly jumper or on my mat with the toys while Mum has breakfast, then I get to go in my buggy - which is pretty cool - mum has it all 'pimped' out with a sunshade, low rider tyres and we cruise - actually I am never too sure how far we go as I usually fall asleep about twenty minutes into the journey. We must be gone a fair while as I usually wake up just as we are coming in the gate home again. Other things I like about my day are story time, massage time, play time with Dad (trying to find out where he hides all day), and bath time. I go to bed every night at 7pm and stay asleep until morning (well most nights).

Mum has stopped giving me her milk a couple of weeks ago - well actually I made her stop. I was over it - all far to hard - especially when I knew I could have a bottle and it was much easier and faster!! I have also started eating food which Mum feeds me with a spoon it all tastes really different and they have different textures.... it is all very interesting!!

I am pretty happy with life really - although I need to work out how to use these things attached to the bottom of my body.....I am sure they will help me catch that fluffy cat!!

Night te night

Ollie x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous letter Ollie! Susan, you have the best sense of humour and the photos are to die for. So cute! Keep 'em coming! xJ