Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another exciting Monday......

Hi everyone, Ollie here (really - I am smart enough to use a computer already, just dont tell Mum she likes to treat me like a baby). I had a great day yesterday - Mum and I went to our baby massage course, I can't think of a better way to start the week. I got to hang out in a nice warm room all naked, then I got oiled up and had the loveliest massage ever!! Apparently we are going to be doing that for the net few weeks so I think Monday will be my new favourite day! My mate Romie is there too - although he flirts with all the girl babies and dosen't pay me much attention.

I found a new trick to do yesterday - click my tongue. It took me quite a bit of practice to get it, and I pulled lots of funny faces until I got it - but once I had I couldn't stop smiling at how clever I was. Mum was pretty impressed too - actually she got so excited she had to ring Dad at work and I had to click my tongue over the telephone at him. I think Mum likes to think I learnt it from her - she makes a funny clicking sound with her tongue when she is around her horses. Daddy thinks I am just hilarious - he clicks his tongue at me and I copy him and it makes him laugh so hard..... he is so juvenile I think he would do this all day with me if I didnt' get tired so quickly!

I think I can hear Mum coming to take me for my morning walk now - so I better go and tuck myself back into bed. Bye Bye

No comments: