Wednesday, October 19, 2005

And the little boy laughed to see such fun...!

Major milestone reached!!! Oliver had an absolute laughing fit last night - Vic was playing with him, clapping his hands, clicking his fingers (and there may have been some singing in there too).... and Oliver was beside himself - he simply could not stop laughing at Vic (I suffer from the same reaction on occasion so understand completely!). We got it on video (I will have to work out how to post video streams on here), and Vic of course is wrapped that he made him laugh first.... and tried to rub it in which backfired when I reminded him that his son was laughing AT him - not with him....... I just gotta have the last word :o)

Hee hee - I can't stop watching the wee video clip it makes me giggle just seeing my wee boy so animated!

1 comment:

J Yuma said...

you might wanna check out this site for your video stuff

www.castpost.com

they say they do videos..I've used them for hosting mp3's on my blog


and it's free